How to connect Bluetooth speaker to Xbox One? The good news is that it is not as difficult as it looks. You can easily link them to your Xbox game console without breaking a sweat. And if you still don’t know how to connect Bluetooth speakers to Xbox One controller, you will be glad to know that the article I prepared will specifically cover this topic.
Read: How to Fix Xbox Controller Driver Error
In today’s chat, I will share with you a quick how-to guide to connect your Bluetooth device to your entertainment console and enjoy your games for a long time.
So, with that being said, let’s go ahead and get to the definitive answer on how to easily connect Bluetooth speakers to Xbox One.
Can We Connect Bluetooth Speakers to Xbox One?
The quick answer is YES! You can pair any Bluetooth device to your Xbox One. And it’s not as difficult as you might initially think. However, you will need specific tools to complete this task.
You should note that the Microsoft Xbox One doesn’t have a built-in Bluetooth chip, which means you’ll need to use an external device, such as a Bluetooth adapter, to connect your Bluetooth speakers to your console.
After this, you should find that both the Bluetooth features of the device are on and paired successfully.
Finally, keep in mind that this doesn’t only work for Bluetooth speakers. You can generally use this method and connect any device wirelessly as long as it is Bluetooth enabled.
How to Connect Bluetooth Speakers to Xbox One
Here are the easy steps to pair your Xbox One with your Bluetooth speaker-
- Once the external Xbox adapter is connected, you need to make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on both devices.
- Go to your Xbox One console and open the Setup app
- Once you’re done, select the “Audio & Video” tab under the Settings app
- Next, select “Bluetooth Audio” and click on the tab to turn on the switch
- Next, go to the “Audio” tab and click on the “Bluetooth Audio” option
- Next, Enable Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Once it opens, search for Bluetooth devices. You should also make sure that the Bluetooth functionality of the speaker is activated as well
- In the last step, you just need to wait for the two devices to connect successfully, and you’re done! Now you can enhance your gaming experience using external wireless devices
As you can see, this process is not as complicated as you initially thought. However, although Microsoft is a huge brand around the world, Xbox has some flaws. For one thing, the console is essentially selective in the brand of Bluetooth speaker, and if you’ve chosen the wrong one, it will produce unpleasant audio quality.
In the next section, I’ll relay my top recommendation for the best Bluetooth speaker for your Xbox One…
As you may have already guessed, connecting your Bluetooth device to your Xbox console is relatively straightforward. There’s only one easy “how-to” you’ll need to fix the Bluetooth speaker won’t connect to Xbox One issue.