Hundreds of Pogo.com users have been reporting recently regarding their account suspensions and they have to contact EA Pogo Customer Service team. This is indeed disappointing for all those users who have been the victim of such errors. What has been analyzed yet that some major virus brought this chaos to many EA Pogo users? Ever since EA started merging Pogo screen name with EA user IDs and upgrading them to email login. Users have been facing some consisted of issues with their login and accessibility of online games.
This could be incredibly disappointing for some users who regularly play games at Pogo.com when they received notice regarding the suspension of their account while they did not violate any EA guidelines. If you think it is a mistake from EA suspending your account, then immediately follow the instructions.
- If your Pogo account is suspended or banned for some EA guidelines infringement, then contact Pogo Customer Support at www.help.ea.com and chat with their EA advisors or provide them your contact phone number and they will ring you back.
- If anything, suspicious you notice about your Pogo account, them immediately report it to Pogo Customer Care via chat or email.
- If you have recently received some unauthorize bill on the card from EA or Pogo, then speak with EA advisors regarding same before the cancellation
- Do not reply to any unknown email in the name of Pogo or EA
- Do not share your account credentials over the phone, via chat or email
- Change your EA & Pogo login password and also, change email password if shared with anyone
- Make sure that your Pogo computer is secured with some security application
- Report it to EA support, if Pogo games do not open in the right window, on the contrary, they redirect to some weird web links
It is indeed sad for those users who paid their Club Pogo membership fee and yet locked. It is important for us as well to notify EA regarding anything suspicious happening in your account.0