Electronic Arts has been recently making some major changes in their Pogo gaming services. The recent system upgrade has expired user’s Pogo login user IDs and passwords. In order to reactive Pogo account, you must register your screen name with an active email address. Pogo.com is the most popular online gaming website that is usually preferred by veteran users. Previously, users could sign up for several Pogo screen name under one email address, which ultimately created awful issues for users. Many users created multiple accounts and were paying for their Club subscriptions.
The recent upgrade in Pogo accounts has simplified the login and subscription process. Now you cannot sign up for multiple Club memberships under single email willingly or unwillingly. For additional information, Pogo Customer Support team through the EA network is helping its users via chat and telephone.
If you are unable to login your Pogo screen name due to EA updates, then apply these changes in your Pogo accounts to gain back access.
- Open www.pogo.com and in the web browser
- Click on Sign-in button in the right top corner
- Now click on Forgot your password
- Here type your screen name or registered email address
- This will send a password reset link to your email and auto upgrade your login information
- Now login to your provided email account and find the email from EA
- Access password reset link from the email and reset a new password
- Now exit the browser and reopen it
- Visit www.pogo.com and sign in with your email address and the new password
It could be also troubling for those who owned multiple screen names and have been upgraded by Electronic Arts already. Further, in such condition, you will have to seek some advice from Pogo Customer Service advisors. You can access Pogo Customer Support at www.help.ea.com via chat or callback.
If your email has been already registered with a different Pogo screen name, then you might have to get a new email address to associate your Pogo screen name with. There are more updates available regarding same on the official Pogo blog page.