When you open the game and get Nintendo error code 2107-0445 and the game closes saying that an error has occurred? Do not worry! Games-Help-Numbers brings you the best working solution to solve Nintendo Switch error code 2107-0445.
Read: How to Fix PS5 Green Screen of Death? (Resolved)
Method 1: Update Nintendo Switch to Solve
Outdated Nintendo is the main cause of Nintendo error code 2107-0445. Nintendo Switch updates automatically.
But sometimes Nintendo Switch can skip updates due to the unavailability of the internet. Therefore it is recommended to manually check and update Nintendo Switch to resolve Nintendo Switch error code 2107-0445.
How do I update my Nintendo Switch?
Here is how you can update Nintendo Switch by following the steps below:
- open Nintendo switch
- The home menu will open
- Click on System Settings in the round icon on the Home menu
- A System Settings window will open
- Now scroll down in the left menu
- Select system
- Now choose system update
- The Nintendo Switch will begin updating the software.
After updating the software and restarting the console and checking for Nintendo Switch error code 2107-0445 is resolved.
If you are still facing Nintendo Switch error code 2107-0445, then proceed to the next solution.
Method 2: Check for corrupted data to fix
Sometimes, some software or games get corrupted which eventually causes Nintendo Switch error code 2107-0445. To avoid this, you need to erase corrupted data to solve Nintendo Switch error code 2107-0445.
How do I remove corrupted data from a Switch?
Here’s how you can remove corrupt Nintendo Switch data:
- Open Nintendo switch
- go to the home menu
- Choose System Settings System Settings Nintendo Switch Error Code 2107-0445
- scroll down the left menu
- Find and select data management
- On the right, select Manage Software
- Now select the latest software which gives you an error
- After that select check corrupted data
- When you find corrupted data, remove this software/game
- After uninstalling the game/software
- go-to online store
- Find game/software
- Select download again
- Select the cloud icon to re-download the game and software
- enjoy the game now
If this solution still does not help you, continue to the next solution
Method 3: Power Cycle Internet Router
Sometimes a corrupted DNS cache can build up in the router or other boot configuration causing Nintendo Switch error code 2107-0445.
So, at this stage, you will clear this cache completely by turning off the router frequently.
Here’s how to restart your router:
- Unplug the power from the router.
- Press and hold the power button on the router for at least 10 seconds.
- Connect power and wait for the router to boot up.
- Try logging into the game and see if the Nintendo error code 2107-0445 is fixed.
Method 4: Check Active Internet Connection
Make sure your console is connected to a real and active internet connection, otherwise you won’t be able to download any games.
Here’s what you need to do to fix Nintendo Switch error code 2107-0445:
- Make sure your Nintendo Switch is placed within 10 feet of your Wi-Fi router.
- From the Home menu, select the gear icon to access System Settings.
- Now choose Internet > Internet Settings and the switch will scan for nearby Wi-Fi signals.
- Next, select your network name from the Wi-Fi list and connect to the Internet.
- If your WiFi network name/router name is not showing up, move a little closer to the router and find it again by pressing the Y button on your switch.
- Or you can re-enter the WiFi password.
- Access the Home menu and select User Settings.
- And scroll down to click on Update download progress.
If the error persists, continue to the next solution to resolve Nintendo Switch error code 2107-0445.
Method 5: Hard reset your Nintendo Switch to fix
You need to do a hard reset or force restart to get rid of Nintendo Switch error code 2107-0445. Simply follow these steps to fix Nintendo Switch error code 2107-0445:
- Connect your AC adapter to your Nintendo Switch and wait 15-20 minutes for the battery to charge.
- Press and hold the power button for at least 12 seconds
- Press the power button once to turn the console back on
- Now connect your Switch to the Internet and the game will start downloading.
- Just make sure you are not running any other software on your console after rebooting
Method 6: Switch to another network to fix
Some users have reported encountering error code 2107-0445 when connecting to a particular network such as their home Wi-Fi, but it goes away when they switch to another network.
If you’re using your home or work network to play games, try switching on the mobile data hotspot to see if the game download issue isn’t resolved. If so, you may need to reconfigure your router’s port.
Solution 7: Call your ISP
You can at least contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to resolve Nintendo Switch error code 2107-0445. They will access the data that you cannot and know what is wrong with your internet connection. Additionally, ask your ISP to open the following ports:
- TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479
- UDP: 3478, 3479, 49152~65535
A- There are many ways to fix Nintendo Switch errors but it is recommended to restart Nintendo Switch before applying any of the solutions, this will help you get rid of any errors or bugs that caused Nintendo Switch errors. There may be an error.
A- To fix a corrupted game, you must delete this game to avoid any bugs and errors in the future. When you uninstall the game, restart the device, then reinstall the game and enjoy.
A- A communication error occurs when the Nintendo Server is down and it asks the player to try again later or communication is not possible at this time.
If none of the above solutions work for you, there is only one way left. You now need to contact Nintendo Customer Service to resolve Nintendo Switch error code 2107-0445. Explain to them what problem you are concerned about and they will help you in the best way to solve your problem.
Hope all the above solutions help you to solve Nintendo Switch error code 2107-0445. Share your experience in the comment section below.